Employee Assistance

When time of crisis or emergency has affected an employee, spouse, or minor child, the employee may complete the Employee Request for Assistance form (A&B) and submit it to their HR office who will process it and submit ot to the employee's Warden/Center Supervisor/Area Manager/Administrator.  Once signed, please fax it to our office at 866-941-4797.  

If the request is extremley urgent, please call (501-412-2198) and relay the employee's urgent needs.